Permalip Lip Implants 5mm Upper and Lower - Wayne, NJ

Day 1 post op. Today is the first day post op. It...

Day 1 post op.

Today is the first day post op. It has been a tough time for me. I have been experimenting pain. I am so so swollen and bruised. It's unbelievable. I feel awful. I can't eat or drink normally. It's really hard to move my mouth. My lips feel a ton of pressure. A sore and uncomfortable sensation. I wish Dr. Wise had given me a cell number to contact him just incase. I m scared to move the corners of my mouth where the stitches are located. I'm icing it on and off. I have been crying in pain. I'm extremely swollen. I look terrible.

I will keep you guys posted and update this constantly. The most important thing is the end result.

Post op day 2

Ok so today Im still super swollen it's no joke. It looks worst in person. I feel better pain wise. The lips are a very sensitive area so I'm trying to be patient and take it one day at a time I do notice some type of improvement. Trying to stay positive.

More pictures. Post op day 2 & before picture

5mm Permalip Day 12 Post-op

Today is Monday day 12 post op. I went to a post op doctors appointment on Friday and Dr. Wise said that I looked great and was healing very well. I feel so much better. I have alot more movement in my lips. They look better and better everyday. So far I love the results. I still have a tiny bit of bruising but like I said it gets better everyday. Im off the antibiotics and the arnica now. Overall I would like to say that Dr. Wise and his staff have been wonderful. Dr. Wise made me feel comfortable. I have posted a before and after picture with this update post. One thing I would like to mention is that when I was looking at before and after pictures before my procedure, I noticed that their wasn't a significant different in some of the patients. I want to advise you that the lips look much better in person then in close up pictures. You can notice a bigger difference and change in person in the shape and size of the lips. When it comes to size I would definitely go with the 5mm because the other smaller sizes are to small and you will not notice a difference. I was on a liquid diet for about 6 days (soup, shakes, juice) and started eating solid foods slowly. I used aloe vera on my lips for faster healing and iced on and off. I also took arnica which helps with bruising and swelling. The doctor actually gave me a supplement to help with heeling as well. I love my new lips. It was a tough recovery. At this point I love the way my lips look and i would say that its totally worth it. I am going to updating you guys once I reach the one month mark to let you know if anything has changed. I really hope they don't get to much smaller then they are now. Lets see...

Updated picture

It has been over a year!

Its been over a year now and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE my lips... So happy! I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful I feel everyday ... Lips really do make a difference. Im not saying I'm perfect but my lips certainly are! =) He is brilliant!
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

The doctor had good bed side manners and was very nice but he didn't give me his cell phone number incase of emergency and I feel like they didn't prepare me well enough like tell me to have the list of things at the house I would need post surgery. Like neospoin etc.