DR. Ganchi - Wayne, NJ

In regards to labiaplasty. As a patient of Dr....

In regards to labiaplasty. As a patient of Dr. Ganchi's I am writing this review for all the women/girls out there who are insecure and desperate for change. Ever since I could remember I felt uncomfortable in my own skin, there was something about my body (vagina) that was different than my friends. I always remember being questioned, "why mine was so hangy and long". This was something that embarrassed me constantly and made me feel less pretty. As my teen years approached and boys came into the picture this was a huge issue for me and my security. Boys would talk about girls and their "meat hangers" and I would blush because I was one of them. I began researching the topic and reading a lot about labiaplasty, but the cost of surgery always made this hope of mine seem unreachable. It wasn't until I came upon Dr.Ganchi's website and was happy to see all of his credentials and great reviews. I called his office that instant to make a consultation appointment, which was free, and met with him in regards to getting labiaplasty. Naturally I was embarrassed and nervous to speak about this with a complete stranger but his staff was so comforting and spoke with me before hand to let me know how common and prominent this surgery had become in recent years. Not only was Dr.Ganchi's office trusting, in appearance and atmosphere but so was he once we met. Dr. Ganchi made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease about my issue, as well as normal! He explained how simple and quick the procedure would be, and it was. I was awake during the surgery but felt absolutely nothing during, which only took a little over an hour. Also, the price of the surgery(labiaplasty) at Dr.Ganchi's was practical. Everywhere else I researched the price of surgery was outrageous and unrealistic. After my surgery with Dr. Ganchi, the healing process was quick and my life was changed forever. Since then it is as if I never even had surgery, no problems, no more discomfort, no more insecurity about my privates. I am beyond happy with the outcome of Dr.Ganchi's work. I highly recommend him as a surgeon!?
Wayne Plastic Surgeon