Not Depressed About Being 50 Any More!!! - Wayne, NJ

Procedures done lower facelift and upper eye...

Procedures done lower facelift and upper eye lid,,,I met my wonderful doctor Dr. Wise thru real-self so I owe a review to this amazing site. Having such great reviews I decided to have a consultation with him. I had been wanting to have lower face lift for a while but just didn't know when and who. After I met Dr. Wise I knew exactly "who" but the question remained unanswered "when" as I had a crazy busy life style!! In the mean time I had several sculptra treatments by him and results were amazing. My cheeks were fuller and glowing and my sagging jaw line lifted up a little. He is amazing with what he is doing! I had sculptra treatment before by another doctor and my experience and results didn't even come near it. It basically was a joke!! After couple of years buying time with sculptra I finally found an opening for myself in my busy life. I was looking fine for my age thanks to sculptra and my doctor but I wanted to do it before I started to show my age. I had my procedure done on February 4th and I was already out doing my stuff in a week!!! Its now 19th day and I am totally active doing everything including my workout! And results are amazing Dr. Wise is a wizard I don't know what else to say. I look so natural and incredibly happy with the outcome. Thank you Doc you gave me my life back!! And did I mention what a great staff he has so caring and friendly. It always feels like home whenever I go there!!
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon