Wonderful Results - Wayne, NJ

First, I would like to start off by saying, Dr....

First, I would like to start off by saying, Dr. Wise is simply the best. Secondly, my eyes have been restored to their youthful appearance.
I had horrible under eye bags for more than six years and I was contemplating surgery for the past two years. I knew I could not choose just any Surgeon, so I spent two years researching Plastic Surgeons whose concentration was the face and neck only. Dr. Wise's outstanding credentials, experience and before and after photos prompted me to schedule a consultation.
Dr. Wise was professional, warm, friendly and answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. The consultation was thorough and he did not rush through it. The staff was great and accommodating . I liked and felt comfortable with Dr. Wise and I scheduled an appointment for surgery in July.
I decided to get upper and lower blepharoplasty. I was a little nervous before surgery, however surgery was a breeze. I didn't have any pain afterwards, however there was swelling, but the bags we we gone; I was so happy. There was slight bruising after a few days which is to be expected.
I took daily photos for two week of my healing process. My results were/are astonishing. I love looking in the mirror once again and taking photos. My family members love the outcome also. I am glad I chose wisely and chose Dr. Wise...
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wise was professional, warm , friendly and addressed all questions and concerns. He is very thorough and takes time with his patients.