Under Eye Bag Removal - Wayne, NJ

Today was the day. As most people are, I was...

Today was the day. As most people are, I was apprehensive and nervous going in. The facility is beautiful, clean, sterile looking. The assistant leads you into a room take to before photos. Then your brought to the room where the surgery is performed. I was prepared for a operating room table but was surprised by a chair more like in a dentist office. There was a big screen TV on the wall with the Today show on. I got comfortable in the chair with the pillow and blanket the nurse gave me. The doctor came in to say hi and the nurse gave me a cup with pills in it and before I knew it was done. I recommend having someone stay with you because there are pills and ointments and icing that needs to be done and your sort of out of it. I was lucky enough to have my daughter in law tend to me the whole first day. There isn't a lot of pain more like sore especially the incision. This was day one..

Day 3

Swelling and cleopatra look but no pain at all. A little bruising. Frozen peas in individual baggies work best for swelling. And sleeping propped up also helps.

Day 4

Turning yellow and purple and a little sore. But nothing like imagined, no pain, swelling starting to go down.

Day 5

Bruising is pretty evident but swelling going down. Being in the house for 5 days now is a little tough and keep hoping this was worth it but I'm sure 3 months from now I will be overjoyed..

Day 8 Stitches come out today

Day 10

I can envision three months from now...

Back to work.. 11 days after..

14 days

Still a bit sore on the outer edges of my eyes but am so pleased with the results thus far...
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wise and his staff are wonderful. The facility is beautiful and the procedure is done right there. I appreciated that Dr. Wise called the night before to reassure me that everything was going to be great. I would highly recommend this Doctor to anyone thinking of facial surgery.