38 Year Old Female, Looking to Look Less Tired - Wayne, NJ

I have wanted to have my lower eyelids improved...

I have wanted to have my lower eyelids improved for as long as I can remember. It has always been something that bothered me and makeup never seemed to do the trick. I went in to see Dr. Wise for a free consultation to possibly get fillers but he recommended for my particular situation the surgery. I am happy to say that 1.5 months out I am extremely pleased with the results and it will continue to improve and look even better. I also got juvaderm lip fillers and they look perfect. I would definitely recommend this surgery and of course Dr. Wise. His specialty is face so it was a an easy decision to use him.
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wise is extremely personable and makes you feel very comfortable. He called me the day before my surgery to make sure I was ready and to see if I had any questions. I definitely wasn't expecting that since he is so busy. I would absolutely recommend going to Dr. Wise if considering this surgery or anything else.