The "Rich and Relaxed" Look - Wayne, NJ

I used Dr. Wise for my first experience with...

I used Dr. Wise for my first experience with Botox! I had gone to his open house to ask questions and saw a demonstration so I knew what to expect. Initially I was a little nervous it would hurt but his team is great, prepping me with numbing cream for 30min and they used the vibration tool of the injections. I did not feel a thing!! Being only 29 I wanted to take precautionary measures to preserve my youth. I ended up getting 25 units in my forehead with slight eyebrow lift (that evened my eyebrows out) and 10 units in my frown line area. Honestly I couldn’t be HAPPIER with the results and would recommend it anyone and everyone. I feel like I have this ‘rich and relaxed’ face now and love that I don’t wear my emotions all over my face. Dr. Wise is the best.
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very personable! I can really appreciate a doctor that would tell you things he would AND wouldn’t recommend you do especially when its your face.