Malar Crease.. Cheek Indentation - Wayne, NJ

I have tried Radiesse and Restalyne for this...

I have tried Radiesse and Restalyne for this problem.. Which is hereditary but neither of them resolved it and on top of that Restalyne made it worse.. On Dr. Wise's recommendation I tried Belotero and really like it.. He also corrected the adverse effect restalyne caused.. I am pretty satisfied with the result and the service of Dr. Wise and his staff. It takes a while to find a good doctor and I am really happy to find someone as reliable, honest and an expert as what he does.. I will be posting before and after.. And I do think whoever is struggling with this issue, should give belotero a try.

1 week after the 2 injection

I got 1 syringe but needed a bit more. The pic below is after 1 week of the second syringe.
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't thank Dr. Wise enough for his professionalism and expertise. His staff is equally professional.. They are great with follow up and very reliable. Anti Aging treatments are a on going thing and you need someone trustworthy, I am really glad that I found this practice.