Beware. Wayne, NJ

I had a tummy tuck and lipo sculpturing with him...

I had a tummy tuck and lipo sculpturing with him and shortly thereafter notice a SEVERE irregularity on my lower back and love handle area. I questioned his revisional policy and was told that wasn't something i should worry about and that it would resolve on its own. Low and behold I ended up needing revisional surgery and was charged 2000 extra just to fix his mistake. Which by the way ended up exactly as it was initially! I refused to give him anymore of my money to fix it so I opted to go elsewhere. To whomever chooses this man make sure you cover all your bases when it comes to his revisional policy and don't be taken by all the smoke and mirrors. Going to him was one of my biggest regrets. I'm know botched for life.
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

He was a very nice man. It's a shame his procedure didn't match up or his conscience at that. His staff on the other hand treated me poorly. They made me feel as if I was beneath them. If i could give them ZERO stars I would.