36 years mother of 2. Much needed of a Tummy Tuck- Waxford, PA

In my entire life, I do not write reviews, only...

In my entire life, I do not write reviews, only reads them. But I need to share my experience with this wonderful, professional, Compassionate, Talented, skillful and most determined to get you the maximum and definite result you dream of.
I researched for years as I need my tummy tuck done so bad, growing up I was very active, stay in shape and one thing am obsessed about is flat tight six pack tummy, but years of aging, having kids, excising, dieting, and try all the flat tummy tea, trying belly bands, etc. could not help my after pregnancy etc wrinkly pouch belly.
After many consultations with surgeons over the years, found Dr. Julio Alverze on realself" booked a constitution to see him, and with just one visit of consulting n talking to him, I knew right there and then that I had found my doctor. His patient, friendliness and how he makes you his priority, calms and makes you feel so comfortable and safe for the procedure you have chosen to have.

Am 8 day post op my tummy tuck and couldn't be much happier, satisfied and over the top with my early results.
Dr. Julio Alverze gave me my satisfactory results and with him, you are family and will never be disappointed with the result.
I choose him.. and I chose right!!!
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Absolute best experience I've ever had with a world best qualified surgeon. A++