25 Years Old Petite Asian- 32A to a 32C Textured Sientra Gummy Bear Implants -Los Angeles, CA

Getting my breast augmentation was the best...

Getting my breast augmentation was the best decision ever! I was a 32A and hardly fit my bra. Went with 280cc Sientra gummy bear textured, round implants and now a small 32C. Still healing but already loving them!!! Surgery was super easy and not too painful the first day. Second and third day, I would say is the worst but you can definitely feel progression day by day. If you're thinking of getting them done, just do it!! It's a life changer.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ho is AMAZING!!! She's gorgeous, friendly, and super welcoming. The moment I met her, I knew she was THE doctor. She took the time to measure me and feel my breast tissue to see what would look best on me. She gave the most detailed answers to my long list of questions and I did not feel rushed at all. I had some last minute questions and she was super prompt in responding to my emails. It's been a week since surgery and I LOVE my new boobs!!! She exceeded my expectations and she made them look super natural, just like how I wanted. I really highly recommend Dr. Ho. She's super professional and she knows what she is doing. If you're considering getting a breast aug, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ho! She is the best!