Left Was an A, Right Was a DD, Now I've Got Twin E's! Wauwatosa, WI

I had uneven breasts since they came in and they...

I had uneven breasts since they came in and they got worse through pregnancy. I finally decided to get them fixed and went to Dr. Kramer. She wasn't the first doctor I checked out and with her I instantly felt safe. She was knowledgable and took the time to check all of her facts and figures so she could make sure I had a figure I was satisfied with!

She saved me tons of money too, because she suggested we lipo my DD breast before putting the implant in. Because of this decision, I didn't need to get a breast lift. I love my breasts now! My favorite is coming out of the shower and the towel hanging evenly on them. I can't wait for swimsuit season!!!!

Here's pics

True booby shot

3 1/2 months post op

4 months post-op

I always used to hate what I looked like in a t-shirt. with my new boobies, I make tshirts look sexy!
Dr. Lorelle Kramer

Dr. Kramer is the best! She listened to my needs, gave me really good advice, always treated me as if my procedure was the only thing in her focus. She did an amazing job and I love my new boobs! Her staff is awesome too, btw. They are very nice, friendly, and kind. I'm so happy with her service that I'm getting tummy lipo next month!