Tummy Tuck After 65 Lb Weight Loss. Waukesha, WI

I had a large Apron stomach . I even had this...

I had a large Apron stomach . I even had this before I had gained weight. Then in the last year and a half I have lost 65 pounds and I've decided to have the tummy tuck. I had gone to a consultation 9 months ago. I was not sure if I was a good candidate because I wanted to lose more weight. I had maintain this way for over eight months so my doctor felt I was a good candidate and that much I could do to lose that excess skin/weight in my stomach. I've been working out regularly for year and a half and that was not changing. I kept worrying that maybe I didn't deserve it yet. I have a great support system and my mom, husband and best friend have been very supportive and encourage me to go ahead with it. The deciding factor to do it now was because my insurance covered it and my insurance will be ending soon. I'm so glad I did I'm extremely happy with the results my doctor was fantastic done does great work I highly recommend him. I have to admit the recovery has been much more intense and more difficult than I expected but it's extremely worth it. I'm happy to answer any questions others have about my experience! I'm still recovering as I'm only three weeks postop but I'm super excited to go shopping and work out again.
Dr Alex Colque

Dr. Colque is true professional in every aspect of his practice. He went well above and beyond my expectations. He is a perfectionist and his work shows this. It is obvious he is passionate about what he does and is top notch. He is also very kind and caring. He has a great bedside manner and is very responsive. He and his staff are fantastic and they made me feel so welcome and comfortable throughout the entire process before, during and after surgery. He does his surgeries at Elmbrook memorial hospital and the nurses and staff there were also amazing. I am so happy with my decision and so glad Dr. Colque was my surgeon. I highly recommend him and his extraordinary team.