The Best Investment, The Best Treatment!

From my first point of contact I can say the...

From my first point of contact I can say the treatment I received was the best, my first call was to Suzie who was the receptionist here, and I was quite desperate to speak to someone and get my insecurity's out of the way. Susan handed me over to Dr. Vadodaria and after speaking only for a few minutes I felt much more calm and relaxing because he knew exactly what I was going through and I felt calmer straight away. I was off work that day and due to working 6 days a week I rarely have time to visit my GP, Or see a doctor. but I thanks to technology we had a FaceTime consultation free of charge that same evening. Arranged a face to face meeting for 2 weeks later. Upon arrival Yogi** gave me a friendly greeting,

In my Face to Face consultation Mr. Vadodaria which lasted roughly an hour and a half, he spend good time explain the procedures, the costs, his history and experience. also taking a examination of me. he was friendly and I felt very comfortable to be with him.

My treat Was a breeze No pain, We had a full conversation and before you know it I was home. #

We had a few face time conversations and a follow up consultation !

Best Surgeon !