Finally! Got my Dream Body! Watertown, WI

I am a little over 7 weeks PO with my liposuction...

I am a little over 7 weeks PO with my liposuction of the flanks and am completely in love with my results. Quick background. I got a TT about 4 years ago. When getting the TT, I decided to opt out of the liposuction because my Dr. said my love handles would go away with constant exercise. Fast forward to today and they were still there. I researched and found Dr. Parkins . when I went to the consult... right away I knew she was the doctor for me. Her and her staff were absolutely wonderful! So helpful and really put my mind at ease. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Parkins and talking to her about my desired results... i knew I was in the right hands.

I had my surgery date on March 18. The staff at the hospital were the best staff I've ever had. They went beyond my expectations. Everyone was so helpful and really cared about me. When i woke up...I was in my garment in the after surgery room. I was sore but didn't feel too bad. I was then wheeled into the room where my husband was waiting and stayed for an hour before i was released home.
The first couple days... I was sore. But not painful sore... Sore like I killed my abs and back in the gym. I could walk around and just had to take it easy. I was on the pain meds for only 2 days then after that I just took ibuprofen.
The first time I took my garment off... I cried. I was in love.
After the 3rd week I developed a rash around my incision sites. The rash was red and bumpy and oh my.. so itchy! We are not quite sure what brought on the rash but I got in touch with Dr.Parkins and was put on some steroid pills and antibiotics. Within 2 days, the itching stopped and now it its healing nicely. I love how quickly the staff was able to get me in to see Dr. Parkins and how helpful everyone was.

Very happy with the results. Finally can wear tight curve hugging dresses and feel 100% comfortable in them.
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Parkins is the best. Her and her staff were wonderful. Dr. Parkins really put my mind at ease and I loved how much she cares for her clients. Just love her!