33 Years Old, 4 Kids, Significant Weight Loss, Ready to Do Something for Me!

I am a busy mom of 4 who has had a significant...

I am a busy mom of 4 who has had a significant weight loss (65 pounds) and kept it off for the last 9 months. I have saggy skin that exercise will not take care of. I am tired of lifting my tummy after a shower to dry or seeing rolls when I wear certain material. I have read hundreds of reviews on real self and gotten so much useful information. My hope is someone reading this will gain the confidence to do this for themselves!

Day of Surgery

I didn't have enough time to get anxious about surgery. I am a planner so I was more anxious about getting meals made and having laundry done than undergoing a pretty major surgery. I felt very comfortable with the doctor and his staff so I suppose I let the anxiety part slip to the back of my mind. Here are the pics of the markings before surgery and the bandages afterwards.
Waterloo Plastic Surgeon

I don't have enough to say about this doctor and his staff. He had plenty of time to thoroughly answer my questions and gave me very realistic expectations for outcomes. It is helped tremendously with the emotional rollercoaster that is the recovery process. Add to that the staff at the hospital where the procedure was performed. It was a superb group of people from the nurse at pre-admission to the OR staff to the recovery room staff. They were all wonderful! The recovery room nurse stopped by my hotel to check on me at the end of her shift. The doctor stopped by the hotel room the next morning to check on me to help me avoid too much activity getting to his office. He made sure I had everything I needed to get through the upcoming holiday weekend. I honestly can't sing each of their praises enough!!