33 Yrs Old, 1 Child, 132 Lbs

I finally went for it! I have always been...

I finally went for it! I have always been disappointed in my breasts. They never developed the way I wanted and after weight fluctuation and giving birth to my daughter they seemed to be even more saggy and deflated. I am so pleased to have found the surgeon I wanted and done at the clinic I had hoped to have the procedure performed. My initial consult was on Oct.21st 2016. My surgery was on Nov. 8th 2016.

2 days post-op

I'm feeling great considering having surgery. I have been feeling better than what I was expecting. Right after surgery I felt like I needed the full amount of medication prescribed. I am going to back off of it and try half because I'm feeling a little nauseous. I'm so happy that I decided not to go really big! I was nervous that perhaps I'd regret not going up a size but that was not the look I was after. Even when I had gone into the clinic to reassure myself and try on the size I chose and the size up my patient coordinator Jenna put my mind at ease and reaffirmed that what I had chosen looked the best.
I have my first post-op appointment today and I get to shower today!!!
My sister has been amazing in helping me change dressings and she's going to help me shower!
I can't stress enough how important it is to have help you will need it!!!!

5 days post-op

So I'm five days out of surgery and I'm impressed! I am very pleased with how well I'm healing. The pain is more of a discomfort than anything which I've been managing with pain meds. I've been walking and showering on my on and doing everything I would normally do just slower. I've been listening to my body and resting when needed. I haven't been pushing myself but want to increase my strength. On Friday I decided to take my temperature and I had a fever!
I had been hot and cold but I guess I didn't think too much of it until I felt like I was on fire. I asked my mom to take me to the hospital right away because I couldn't get my fever down. I guess it is common to get a low-grade fever after surgery. I was prescribed antibiotics and since taking them it's gone down to normal or just above.
Other than that I'm doing great and everyday is better!!!
I can't stress enough how happy I am with the size!!..... Bigger isn't better in my case!., this size is meant for my body:) love them!!

8 days post op

Well I went driving for the first time today!!!!! I will now only be taking extra-strength Tylenol so fingers crossed, hope that's going to be enough! I'm slightly paranoid about going back to work because I'm a chef and I cook for 200+ people/day by myself! Lots of heavy lifting and fast pace! I'm set to go back on Tuesday but we will see at my checkup on Monday how I'm doing!

Victorious day!

I'm doing good with just Tylenol! Yay! So I've had the most "normal" day today;)
And I put on my bikini and before the top was way too big, now I've got a gap!!!!! My bathing suit top doesn't even touch my skin in between!!!!!!!!
What a celebration! So so so happy!

First day back to work!

So it's been under two weeks and I'm back to work
I was really scared to come back because as a chef, my job is very physical. I made it through the day no problem! I just took my time and asked for help. My team was really supportive and lifted the few objects that I knew were too heavy.
So I knew my limits! And behaved:)
I also noticed when enough was enough and kept on top of the Tylenol extra strength.
So I'm rock in' recovery!!!!!!
Waterloo Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ma is amazing!!!!! I had such an amazing experience at The Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. My patient coordinator Jenna is outstanding. The reception staff, nursing staff and my anesthesiologist were all very professional and helped to put my mind at ease before my procedure. I had asked Dr.Ma about decreasing the size of my areoles and she granted my special request. I am over the moon with the post op results and I know ill be even more pleased as I heal.