26 Years Old, 2 Kids, Left with Little to No Breastfeeding Size A - Waterloo, ON

I have wanted a BA for many years because Im 26...

I have wanted a BA for many years because Im 26 years old 5'4" and 132-135lbs. I got 365cc under the muscle. Ideally i'd love to weigh abouy 125lbs. I've always had very small breasts. I have always worn a double pushup bra otherwise I'd feel self conscious about myself especially when I'm a bathing suit.. I've even worn a bra in a bathing suit and otherwise have had padding ect to make myself look like there is something there...anyway... after having 2 children and having even less then what I started with I thought long and hard.. especially coming from a Christian background I didn't want people to think less of me, thinking I'm vain, or being that person people think less of, eg. She got a boob job to show them off, attract other men etc etc..
So I've told some ladies I work with but I haven't even told my sisters or my own mom.. not even my closest friends... I'm sure they will notice the next time I'm in a bathing suit but otherwise they look the same size as they did with my double push up bra.. I went for a very natural look.. my boobs are really only for myself and my hubby.
Waterloo Plastic Surgeon