My Lips Just Better - Portland, OR

I first heard of them on Groupon. Which is a...

I first heard of them on Groupon. Which is a terrible idea, USUALLY. I went in for a free consultation without purchasing just to feel them out. Their office is in an amazing location on the pedestrian walkway of the waterfront, right on the river. I was immediately offered a drink and received no flak for being 10 minutes late since it's a little hard to understand where they're located. Dr Norcom came off like a pro and was receptive to what I wanted and answered all my questions. I decided to get the procedure done then and there. I got Juvederm Ultra lip injections. I only wanted my top lip and he listened, when I hear most insist on doing both. He has a technique where he makes only 2 inserts with a needle and used a tool to disperse the gel into the hole lip. I believe this is what gave me barely any swelling and NO bruising! You are even numbed before this AND the gel contains lidocaine (more numbing). They also take care credit which is nice. Would definitely go back!

18 hours later