48 Year Old , Pre Menopause, 5'3: 185 Lbs, Can't Get Rid of Baby Pouch! - Washington Township, MI

I lost 30 lbs and plateau,I have done every Tony...

I lost 30 lbs and plateau,I have done every Tony Horton video twice if not three times, eat right just can't get rid of the tire around my middle. Menopause I hate YOU!

Day of procedure, felt like what everyone has posted, massage part sucks, but nothing that one cannot handle. After VERY sore like I got punched in the abdomen, stomach and bra far area! Wore Spanx that night and stayed active, but I will say I am sore!

Day 2 post- still very sore and swollen! Went swimming and the pool helped a lot, gravity wasn't a factor!

Advice - get this done on a Friday so you have 2 days just in case to recoup! Spanx immediately and Motrin. Waiting for the dreaded day 6,7,8.......

3 Days Post

Still sore, when does this swelling go down?
Starting to feel tingly too!

Day 5 wow

Ok it's day 5 and the nerves are waking up , wow! I'm trying to tuff it out although it makes it harder at work. I am wearing spanx, I have taken Motrin. I "moved" and not be sedentary since the procedure, but I have to say today is the most uncomfortable I have been! I hope tomorrow is better, I am ready for week one to be completed!

Day 6

Swelling in tummy is finally down, and I can feel it again. Sharp pains still in abdominal area , however I can finally massage it and it feels better, with Motrin of course. My bra fat bruises are going away too, so I just have to get through this first week! Thank Goodness it's Friday tomorrow, I need a break.

8 day Mark

Day 5,6,7 where the WORST! I had 2 12 lb kids ans have a high tolerance for pain, however OMG, main pain was one the lower abdomen where I had the large applicators. I called the doctor, and I did get help, but ice packs, aspercream and I massaged it a lot in the pool/ bath. I'm on day 8 now, and I am finally feeling better. But not in a hurry for round 2.

Day 9

All is good, no more Motrin only spanx. Still numb and sore. Now just waiting for some fat exiting action.

Round two

Going in for round two, belly down 1 inch

Round Two

Round two in the same areas Hurt!!! The nerves are more sensitive, and I must say the procedure hurts this time. I am so happy this is it!

Day 5 Round 2

Pain, itching!
Allure Medical Spa

Stephanie was great! Very attentive.