Age 43, my Life is So Much Better ☺

Feeling on top of the world! Starr weight...

Feeling on top of the world! Starr weight 15st11lb, current weight 12st 6lb.
The best this g I've ever done, I'm still losing 5-6lb a month. Target weight 11st. I'm 5ft6ins.
Loving life & still experimenting. Hard at first & sometimes I thought was it worth it & now here I am - I ain't never going back

6 months post op

Well I am feeling fantastic, I'm just over my 4st loss, I'm 11st 10lb!
I'm aiming for 11st so I'm sure I'll get there before Christmas!
I'm loving buying new clothes, it's been my favourite part.
I still experiment with food, & I still have weird cravings, onions is my thing at the minute, I'm glad the beetroot thing passed.
I find it a bit embarrassing when eating out, not being able to finish a meal. Some places I am able to order starters or smaller portions. I was asked what was wrong with me at the weekend as I chose not to eat when out with some friends (it was only a pub, not a restaurant)
I wish I'd thought quicker & made up some story but I just said I wasn't hungry! I've joined a running club & I'm on a weights programme at the gym, as well as swimming.
I'm pleased to say I'm not saggy, I've just got to tone up my baby belly!
Good luck to everyone & hang in there you will have ups & downstairs but it's worth it ?
Mr Shlok Balapuri