33 Yrs Old, 4 Children, Saggy Deflated Boobs. Washington, MI

I have wanted to do this for myself for some time...

I have wanted to do this for myself for some time now. We are finally in a place where I can afford to do it. I started working out two-three times a week to prepare my body for surgery. I am SO happy I did this and feel so much better about myself. I had 4 children and breastfed for almost 6 years total. The more weight I lost, the more saggy and floppy my boobs became. I based my decision on online photo galleries and Dr. Mok's gallery is by far the best work I have seen!!

6 days post op, 400cc HP silicone, 33yrs old

6 days post op and I could not be more happy!! I feel great, my new additions look great and my scars are diminishing nicely. I highly recommend Dr. Mok and Dr. Trupiano of Allure Medical Spa in Shelby Township, MI
Troy Plastic Surgeon

The two doctors worked together to give me the best outcome. Originally they were going through the armpit, but made a last minute decision to go under the boob and I felt completely comfortable with their decision. The office was pristine and everyone was very professional and made my experience from start to finish amazing!!!