In Love with My Tummy Tuck!! - Washington, DC

I lost a significant amount of weight (114 lbs.)...

I lost a significant amount of weight (114 lbs.) and maintained the weight loss for over 3 years. Even with the weight loss I have lived with a pouch from c-section (cesarean) I had fifteen years ago. Yes, I have been consistent with my exercise & diet, I still had a pouch and some lose skin. I have ran several races, including 3 half marathons and 2 full marathons. Now, recovery is not the best (omg) but the results (with the right doctor) is amazing. I am only 40 days out from surgery, but I already in love with my results...I know that they say that it could take up to 6 months to really see your results...but I'm already happy!

Before and After pics 6 weeks

Please note that this is only 6 weeks out results!
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Joseph Michaels, MD and his staff was (still is) beyond my expectations! I absolutely LOVE my tummy tuck results! The staff is very professional, accommodating and pleasant. I had 4 other consultations with-other well known cosmetic surgeons in the area but Dr. Michaels genuine eagerness to make sure that I receive the BEST results possible was my deciding factor to make him my surgeon. I'm in love with my results and so happy that I chose Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD!