Failed Attempt of Lipo at Vita Surgical Group - Washington, DC

#1: The doctor is nice, but he IS NOT Board...

#1: The doctor is nice, but he IS NOT Board Certified in Plastic Surgery. He is certified, but not to perform plastic surgery.

I am a honest person and would not intentionally slam a provider, given I work in the medical setting. I'm heartbroken that I trusted this provider to perform a procedure with an understanding that he was certified and knew what he was doing.

Not only was I awake during the procedure, it was extremely painful and he did not allow the numbing medication to completely set. I felt everything, including the heat of the tool being used. Note: I have a high tolerance for pain after birthing two children naturally, but the pain from the procedure was egregious. Additionally, I have internal burn marks on the outer layer of my skin.

It's been six months and my tummy skin has folded and hardened with creases. After speaking with other surgeons, it has been reiterated to me that the result is not normal and the procedure was not done correctly.

I thought I'd made the right decision after consulting three times, asking more than 20 suggested questions, and taking time to decide to have it done. But, what's happening to me is due to the condition of the heart/integrity of the provider.

I'm too heated to post pics.

In conclusion, DO NOT trust, nor have your procedure done at Vita Surgical Group.

Botched Mom that was hoping for the adult body she's worked hard for.
Dr. A

The front desk staff is weird and grossly overweight and when asked why they haven't done the procedure their employer offers will respond that he has them on a diet regimen before getting it done.