42 Years Old, Trying to Get Rid of Fat from Biceps, Back Roll, Flanks and Love Handle.

Well, I had it done and its been 48 hours since. A...

Well, I had it done and its been 48 hours since. A lot of licking of tumescent fluid for the first day, 2nd day wasn't bad. Not a bad experience but the numbing process is painful. My arms still norm, stomach funny looking but was told will retract and pings here n there in my stomach n arms. I hope all went well. I might try to upload file, when I feel comfy.

Total cost of procedures $5700

My pre surg pic

Dr Henok Araya

Painful but I guess worth it. I'm still healing. I guess the swelling might be going down. 3weeks post op. I had it drained 2x. My doc told me that I had an extensive lipo done on my stomach n it's healing nicely.

where do I start Dr Osak drama.

This has purely take a toll on me, I'm originally scheduled for Dr O, as you all hv seen my profile. I hv no choice now but to choose Dr McAdoo. I pray all goes well and I just want to be safe. I'm deeply sad that I didn't get my wish doc but I hope this Dr. can deliver what I want. I have 14 days to go and I'm ready, RH house booked and plane ticket is tomorrow. I'm ready. Let the count down ready.
Dr Henok Araya

Very well mannered. We did much chatting, I guess to take my attention off the procedure.