Finally Had my Consult with Dr. Marc Rickford - Washington, D.C.

Washington DC Bariatric Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 3 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Consult went great. Dr. Rickford is very nice and...

Consult went great. Dr. Rickford is very nice and very clear about the procedure. My insurance requires a 6 month waiting period but I am going to verify that. I start nutrition class in March and I am required to take 6 of them prior to surgery. I am really excited and will keep you updated with my journey.

A little update...

Hi all! i havent been on here in a while. Just wanted to update you with my progress. I have my last class (pre-op) at the end of this month and have my appointments lined uo for medical clearances. I didnt know i couldve been making appointments during the 5 months i was attending my nutrional classes, but no worries. I have made hald of my appointments pretty easily and they are all coming up. Im looking foward to surgery. Im hoping I can schedule it for September or October.

Pre-Op Liquid Diet

Hello All! its been a while. I have a tentative surgery date of 12/19/16. I started my liquid diet today. Its hard to keep up, but im getting it all in. I cant wait! If anyone has any tips, please feel free to post! xoxo
Washington DC Bariatric Surgeon