Treatment on Abs and Upper Back

I paid for three treatments but only had time to...

I paid for three treatments but only had time to do my upper back and one row across the abs above the belly button. Anyway, the abs treatment was excruciating at the highest level of 1.1 but was tolerable when dialed down to 1.0. I had no trouble at all at the highest level in the back. Unpleasant but nothing terrible. My therapist says the more fat you have the less it hurts. Unlike other reviewers, I had no swelling, pain, or other symptoms after the treatment. Will go to do lower back this week I hope. Will post after photos in 4 weeks!

Treatment on midback today

I had purchased three sessions and today had the third session done across the midback. We stayed on the highest setting the whole time. Pain was searing and intense for 5-8 second intervals with cooling in between. Not sure yet if I'm seeing any change from the sessions on the upper abs and upper back yet but it's only been a week. I will post after 3 weeks.

2 weeks later after upper and upper back treatment

I had three areas treated. It's two weeks from the treatment of my upper abs and upper back and one week from the mid back treatment. I think I can see a difference in the abs! What do you think?

Week 4

So it's 4 weeks from the upper abs and upper back treatment and 3 weeks from the mid back treatment. I think things do look leaner. I just wish this didn't take so long. Before photos are on the left.

7 weeks out-- I see an improvement!

It's been seven week since I did my abs (above navel) and and upper back, and 6 weeks since I did the midback. I definite see some change. Do you? Left photos are before.
Dr. Perkins

Michelle actually did the treatment and she is great. Have known her for years.