Deviated Septum - Washington, DC

I had an extremely deviated septum that caused...

I had an extremely deviated septum that caused obstruction in my ability to breath from the right side of my nose. It was not only difficult to breath but my nose looked huge and was ascetically unpleasing. So I went Dr.Chaboki who had great reviews on google, and when I went to the consultation he had a very caring and attentive attitude towards my problems. So decided to schedule the surgery with him and I can say I did the right thing. Dr.Chaboki has a great eye for aesthetics he even looked to call the day of my surgery and give me his personal number. I am still 5 weeks post-op so my nose still looks swollen but that subsides within months, but after 3 weeks I was about to continue with my regular activities. I would recommend anybody to Dr.Chaboki. Overall, I am breathing nearly 100% now and I don't sound congested anymore. If you want great results come to Dr.Chaboki, also the staff is very kind and the payment process wasn't a hassle.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon