Botched Lipo- Dr. Araya Vita Surgical Group

I just wanted my premom body back. I had lipo...

I just wanted my premom body back. I had lipo about 12 years ago and didn't get an hourglass curve, but I was put to sleep and felt no pain. Dr. Araya was fast, it hurt like hell, but I have curves one day post op. So it was worth it. The lipo is just uncomfortable but the anesthesia process is very painful.

3 days post op

Had a follow up appt today. I lost 4 in off my waist and I'm still swollen! I soooo happy I did this. I can't wait to go shopping. No more mom pooch and no more muffin top.

2 weeks post op

Still very swollen, especially after walking to and from metro and sitting at work all day and driving. Still in pain. I've been drained once.

2 weeks post op

4 weeks post op

Wounds look like I did the surgery myself! SMH! Managing pain with 2 pills a day given by primary because vita only gave me enough for 4 days and let me struggle and suffer. Wounds are open to drain senoma. Ended up off work for 3 weeks and not 3 days. Not what I expected at all.

5 weeks post op

Dr. Henok araya at vita surgical group

I read he isn't board certified. I don't know if he is or isn't. I see a result but had wounds bruising scarring senoma and an infection with severy pain and 3 weeks off work. The staff is nice however.