Kybella, Treatments - Washington, DC

I had been working out regularly for some time and...

I had been working out regularly for some time and had good muscle tone everywhere but my chin. I read about Kybella and wanted to find out more. I searched for a plastic surgeon who was qualified to provide the treatment through the Kybella website, and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Somenek.

Dr. Somenek provided me with all the information that I needed, so I decided to try it. The first 2-3 days, the "lump" under my chin was noticeable and about the size of a golf ball. That went away after a few days. My chin stayed numb for most of the 30 days between the first and second treatment.

After the second treatment, the lump was smaller but still noticable for a few days. Also, the numbing started wearing off between the second and third treatment. After the third treatment, the lump was about the size of a bump and the numbing went away altogether.

As for bruising, I used Arnica cream and Arnica pills right away each time, which really helped. There was no bruising after the first treatment.

The cost was $1500 per treatment.

I am very happy with the results. I don't have a long neck to begin with and when I lose weight, my face is always the last part where I notice a difference. With the Kybella Treatments, I have a more defined neckline and it's been one of those subtle changes that has made a real difference.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I recommend Dr. Somenek and West End Plastic Surgery. From check in to check out, everyone who works there is friendly and professional. Dr. Somenek took his time to explain the procedure to me and gave me realistic expectations about the pain and the recovery time. At each follow up visit, he was interested in hearing about my recovery. I would not hesitate to come here again.