Under Eye Filler Gave Me Back my Youthful Eyes - Washington, DC

I had initially been very hesitant to try under...

I had initially been very hesitant to try under eye filler when Dr. Michael Somenek suggested it. I have been seeing him for botox for a little over a year. I would always complain about how tired I looked, and he suggested it numerous times. I feared it was some sort of gate way drug, that would submerge me further into this wild world of plastic surgery. I am SO glad that I took the leap. Dr. Somenek walked me through the whole process. He used something called a cannula (might have spelled that wrong) so that I would not bruise. He explained to me how it would work, what it would look like, how it would feel, and what to expect. The procedure was quick, less than 25 minutes. It just felt like some intense pressure but nothing that I could not handle. I'm also a bit neurotic, so I kept asking him questions. He was extremely patient, kind, and even spent extra time talking to me after the procedure. My eyes were initially a bit swollen, but not in a bad way. It just looked like I had a late night out and then came home and ate an egg roll or two, that sodium though! The next day, the swelling had resided and I could not stop checking out my eyes in the mirror. Two people at work said I looked refreshed. I even decided to go for drinks with friends on a work night, because I seriously felt that I looked so good. It might really sound silly, but I felt better about myself just from this quick, painless treatment. It's been almost 3 weeks and I'm even happier than the first week. I cannot recommend this treatment enough!
Michael Somenek

Dr. Michael Somenek is truly a special doctor. Not only has he given me back some confidence, he has gained my trust as a provider. He really knows exactly how to talk to patients. He does not come across as pushy and he always asks me what I would like to change or what I am thinking of doing. He also is extremely funny and extremely handsome, but also very humble...not that annoying kind of handsome when a person knows it. I look forward to my quarterly Botox visits because I learn something new every time I am with him. He really is top notch. Thank you Dr. Michael Somenek!