26 Year Old, Tear Trough Filler - Washington, DC

I had really noticeable dark circles under my eyes...

I had really noticeable dark circles under my eyes that made me self-conscious, especially without makeup. I wanted to try the fillers since they're temporary (about 6–8 months) before considering fat grafting as a permanent solution. I definitely feel a lot better about them after the fillers—far less noticeable and a lot easier to cover with makeup. Before, you could still see an indent under the eye, now it's just discoloration to cover.

So worth it.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. Somenek a week ago for tear trough fillers, and I'm so happy with the results! It was also great talking to him. He's so nice and his consultation was perfect. I'm used to doctors trying to sell me on things I don't need. I really appreciate that his consultation was just that—answering questions and offering suggestions based on what I was looking for, not a sales pitch. He trusted me when I told him I would need a little more anesthetic than most people since I'm a redhead. It was nice to feel like even though he's the professional, my self-knowledge mattered. Will definitely be back to see Dr. Somenek.