Hyaluronidase Saved my Sanity - in the Right Hands! - Washington DC, DC

I had a Restylane touch up to help with undereye...

I had a Restylane touch up to help with undereye bags. I'd had it done previously, with a good outcome, but this time the results were awful. I had bags from excess filler under my eyes and it was a cause of a lot of personal stress from thinking I had ruined my looks, not to mention awkward looks from co-workers and questions from friends as to what I'd done to my eyes (and not in a good way). I had even gone to an oculoplastic surgeon for the Restylane, not a medi-spa. I was self conscious all the time and frustrated at what I had done to my face. No amount of makeup can conceal "pillows" under your eyes, since they are not normal undereye bags.

Having lived with it for 4 weeks, with little improvement, and having found Dr Chaboki from multiple positive reviews, I decided to risk the Hyaluronidase. Obviously I was a little nervous from all the mixed reviews, but I could deal with the pillows anymore and decided to take the risk. In Dr Chaboki's expert hands, and it's surreal still, but my eyes are back to normal! He was even able to adjust the amount so that not all the filler was gone and able to just correct the excess!

For all of you living with the results of a poor HA filler outcome, don't give up. If you can find the right expert injector, you don't have to live with it. if you live anywhere close to D.C, you should definitely see Dr. Houtan Chaboki.

Before and After Picures

The first picture is before the Hyaluronidase, with puffy pillows under my eyes. The second is 24 hours after the treatment. Excuse the change in skin tone, that is purely lighting. In terms of treatment details - I had two quick shots right in the area of excess in each eye, with minimal discomfort. There was no swelling at all, and I went right back to work after. I've had no bruising either, but proactively took measures to prevent bruising (eating pineapple for the bromelain, arnica tablets, applying arnica gel, avoiding ibuprofen and blood thinners, etc).

Before Picture

Apologies - Weirdly, I could not re-add my before picture, but here it is.
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Chaboki. He is truly an expert in his field and the results of his work and many positive reviews to his name attest to that. He has great aesthetic sense, is highly skilled, and is knowledgeable in his area of expertise.