Artist Appreciation - Washington, DC

As an artist and I really appreciate the passion...

As an artist and I really appreciate the passion Dr. Little has for his work. He loves it! For him it really is an art form and he not only has state of the art skill he has that more elusive attribute: talent! I observed this in his interactions, in my results and in the results of others. People who look at my face, even in it's swollen condition say, "wow, he is good"! You will not get "pulled", artificial effects. Everything is done with aesthetic finesse. You will be supported at every stage of the process.

If there is any problem you can be confident that Dr. Little will neverr abandon you. I've had several procedures done over the years and on one occasion there was a minor problem that required specialized corrective surgery by another doctor. This was completely covered, no questions asked.

Dr. Little's wife is also the receptionist and assistant and she and Dr. Little both make you feel that you are cared for as one of the family.

I cannot reccommend Dr. Little too highly. And, from my personal experience I recommend doing it if you can. It really does lift the spirits!:)
Dr. John Little

Caring support at all times.