Amazing Doctor and Staff - Washington, DC

After many years of consideration, I finally made...

After many years of consideration, I finally made the decision to have breast augmentation. Dr. Ruff was one of three doctors I consulted with before going through with the procedure.
In all sincerity, Dr. Ruff stood out way beyond the other two. Everything from his kindness and consideration, to giving me endless amount of time to answer all my concerns makes him the best doctor hands down. He treated me like I was the only patient he cared about, and at the end really gave me everything I had said I wanted.
It's been about a month since the procedure, and honestly, he did a beautiful job.
One last thing- Not only is he extreme talented at the best at what he does, but he's such a good human being. His whole staff is. His assistant- Catherine- is one of the nicest people you'll ever come across.

I can't say enough about this doctor and this staff. If you're looking to get some work done, definitely book an appointment with Dr. Ruff. Worth every penny.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon