Nice Surgeon, Lacks Skill - Washington, DC

While Dr. Baker is extremely courteous and kind,...

While Dr. Baker is extremely courteous and kind, he not only lacks skill but also some common sense when it comes to how to conduct business and what may look aesthetically pleasing. The staff is lost and disorganized, and his PA is rude. I really hate to write a poor review but I wish someone had warned me before I received a completely botched filler job. I saw someone else he had performed a surgical procedure on that had horrible scarring from a terrible stitching job. He should probably stick with academics. You're better off with a private practice where surgeons are focused on cosmetics.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon