TOTALLY WORTH IT! 54 Year Old Male, Sagging Neck and Double Chin.

I had ultherapy done on my neck below the jaw line...

I had ultherapy done on my neck below the jaw line and so far have had dramatic results in just 5 weeks. The procedure itself felt like elastic bands being snapped on my skin, at times I couldn't help but flinch. I took 2 Vicodin tablets beforehand that I had left over from back strain and this made it tolerable--In fact the therapist said that because I could handle the discomfort, she was able to do more aggressive work. She also said that she would target any fat pockets she saw. The procedure took about 90 minutes. There was slight swelling and a "sunburn" feeling that was gone by the next day. At first I felt like the results I was having was placebo effect, since I expected to not see improvement for several months. Within a week, I felt like there was a change in my jawline, and it felt "different" when washing my face--Like I didn't need to move my hands around so much in order to cover my my face. I decided to take some pictures so I could keep track myself, and I'm glad I did because the change happens gradually and it is easy to forget what it looked like beforehand. These pictures were taken the day of, at 3 weeks, and then again at 5 weeks. I will post a final picture after 3 months--Although I am told I will continue to see improvement for up to 6 months and longer. Totally worth it!
Warwick Plastic Surgeon

Mari was absolutely wonderful, she is an esthetician with Dr Pierre Michaud in Rhode Island. She explained everything thoroughly, and as she performed the procedure she told me what she was doing. She continually asked how I was feeling and if the discomfort level was okay. She was very personable insomuch that I felt comfortable with her (and not judged) immediately. After the procedure she gave me an eye-dropper bottle of hyaluronic acid and a nicotinamide firming cream for my neck, with instructions to apply it 2x a day.