Liposuction with Fat Transfer to Buttocks BBL in Poland - Warsaw, Poland

So last years of research and dreaming about it I...

so last years of research and dreaming about it I finally when trough with it and had liposuction with fat transfer to my butt/ BBL.

I had liposuction on my stomach, flanks and middle back.

I went with my sister who also had surgery, she had liposuction, tummy tuck and fat transfer to her hips.

we were really scared about the whole travelling to Poland for surgery, but once we got to the clinic we were realived.

the clinic was really modern and clean everyone was so welcoming and warm. unlike the rest of Poland, I dont known what is up with the Polish people whould it kill them to smile :-(

anyway the clinic and its staff where lovely,
we got 5 star tratment from kinga the nears who took care of us she was the best if only we could take her home.....

THE RESULTS

I really love my shape but I dont think he took as much fat out as he could have done, especially on my flanks.

I ended up with lumpy stomach and uneven back rolls.

the surgeon had warned me about the possibility of lumpy results but he reassured me he would correct if it occurred.

I look great with clothes on!

and I really LOVE the shape my waist is now a 27 I think it was in the 30, my hip are 40 inch.

I am booked for the 28 of july 2014 for correction and more fat transfer to my butt.

I will take some befor and after pictures and measurements.

I going to have so more liposuction on my back, arms and thighs with fat transfer to butt. my arems are a bit fat compared to to my waist, and my thighs whoow...I like them big but I thinks there getting a little to BIG.
Dr jaroslaw Stanczyk

trustworthy and skilled surgeon lovely man : )