16 Years Old, Done over the Summer Before Starting College. Warrington, Cheshire Spire Hospital (England)

I also had massive confidence loss due to being...

I also had massive confidence loss due to being bullied for my nose until the point of where I wouldn't leave the house Ect. I looke at nose jobs from being 13 and always dreamed of one. My parents both supported me through it and luckily enough I attended school results day 6days post to my op, the day after cast removal. I am so pleased with the results!

Changes and advice

The change In my profile after 4 weeks, I would definitely advise not to wear glasses after as I wore mine for 5 minutes and suffered from bruising for 3/4 days afterwards.

16 Years Old

Update to previous post 2 weeks and 2 months on. It cost £4300 in England and both my mum and dad were very supportive. I had my cast off the following Wednesday(5 days) and managed to attend my GCSE results day the next day. I am not at college and feel that it was a really beneficial thing for me to be able to grow as a young woman.
Mr McGeorge

I had my consultation a week before the operation, I had already thought hard about it for over 3 years. The cost of this in England was £4300.