I Finally Did It!! - Warrenville, IL

Its been over a year after my tummy tuck and...

Its been over a year after my tummy tuck and liposuction and I couldn't be happier! I always wanted a tummy tuck. I went on diets, exercised and the tummy just wouldnt go away. Finally, I decided to do it. My surgery went great but the hardest thing for me was sleeping on the recliner. I had NO pain. I had the pain pump and it was the best thing ever!!! One year post op I wasn't happy with my belly button scar, Dr Sigalove did a revision and it turned out beautiful!! I do think I need little more lipo on my trunk and a scar revision. I will definitely go back to him!

Before and after Pictures

Warrenville Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have chosen a better doctor! When I first met him I had a list of questions that I was going to ask,but he answered them before I even had the chance to ask them. He took really good care of me. When I was up from the anesthesia he came to check on me, that made me feel very good I felt like he really cared. What I can say about Lorri is that she is one of the nicest person I have ever met. Shes been by my side all this past year, she emails and calls me back when I have questions, shes been there for me.