Much Needed Breast Reduction - Warren, NJ

My motivation to have breast reduction surgery was...

My motivation to have breast reduction surgery was to alleviate my upper back pain. Over an 8-10 year period I had tried to alleviate my pain through physical therapy, by taking medications, using heat and massage and even pain management. Nothing helped. That's when I started to think about breast reduction. When I brought up breast reduction to my doctors they agreed that it was worth a try and that I was a good candiate for the surgery since my breasts were large and heavy.
Luckily I was able to have the surgery covered by my insurance so I would advise anyone who has problems with their back and the proper medical documentaion that they try and get their insurance company to cover the cost.
I have to admit I was extremely nervous about the prospect of having major surgery but when I met doctor Cuber and he explained what was involved and I read his reviews from happy clients I felt more at ease. Seven months later the surgery is a distant memory and I have reduced back pain and perfectly proportioned, lifted breasts. Very happy!
Edison Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cuber is Great. He is very nice, patient and answered all of my questions. Most of all though, he is a great surgeon. I am 49 years old and my breasts don't sag anymore. Yay!