Should Have Done It the Old Fashion Way - Walnut Creek

While I like my dentist who I got the Invisalign...

While I like my dentist who I got the Invisalign through, I am very displeased about the result and customer service they have provided not only to me, but my boyfriend and colleague from work(we all got it at the same time)

• They quoted me 6-9 months, it's been going on two years (still not done)
  • I have gone through two refinements (another 12 aligners).
  • They have provided two incorrectly molded aligners where they had to make more (setting each revision back two weeks).
  • The invisalign rep has refused to come in after my first request to talk to her and advised that I go to an ortho to get it finished.

Now I am out $4500 and my teeth are still not straight and Invisalign has shown no support to me, by boyfriend or colleague. My colleague jumped ship and has have up on Invisialign. She is considering small claims.

My dentist is also disappointed in how this is being handled and has refunded my money on other cosmetic procedures I have done to my teeth.

If I could spare any words of wisdom, do it the old fashion way at least until Invisalign improves it's product and customer service. Braces may not look great but it's faster, more effective and less expensive.

My Dr. has been great!