Scary but Absolutely 100 Percent Worth It! Just Go for It! Dr. B is Awesome! Walnut Creek, CA

I waited 5 months before posting the review since...

I waited 5 months before posting the review since I was too busy healing plus 2 very young kids! I have to say, I got an estimate from Dr. Behmand after meeting him and I just went for it. Then, two weeks later it happened, I was in so much pain about 2 days after surgery, I was miserable! I had 2 C-sections and this procedure was a lot more painful. I had a make shift cane for a whole 2 weeks since I was so hunched over and needed assistance. I took a pre-op photo and it sure makes you say "yes, I made the right call" so make sure you do that. You'll need it while you are in serious pain for 1-2 weeks. Then everything simmers down and the bruises and ugly wrinkles start to go away to a nice fine line 3 months later.

One year later!

One year later, still love the results. My scar has healed well and the sides are so fine they are almost gone. Very happy camper here, truly trust his abilities! He is still the same awesome doctor and gave me tips on the scars that still need to go down. Great employees there as well and I actually enjoy talking to them all while waiting. So I'll miss these folks!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B did a great job with the incision line. I wish my belly button could've looked more oblong but I guess that's hard to do. I asked for a more coin slot look but it didn't happen, oh well. But definitely don't dwell on the healing process and trust Dr. B! I met with two other doctors and cancelled one appt. with another surgeon after meeting with Dr. B since I really liked his personality and how truthful he seemed. The follow up questions I had were mostly answered by Ashley (she is awesome and sweet!!!) If she didn't know the answer, she asks Dr. B. There was one time, I really just wanted to talk to Dr. B for direct reassurance and it took some push to get a hold of him. But looking back, it's not that big of a deal compared to the excellent job he did (less the belly button). Price wise, he wasn't too bad, but it is likely you get what you pay for, so think hard before you go cheap on yourself! His staff definitely are so sweet and seem down to earth which is a big plus. If I had to do it over, I will definitely choose Dr. B again!