45 Yrs. 2 Adult Kids 32B Want Mommy Makeover - Walnut Creek, CA

I've wanted a TT for the past 20 years. I finally...

I've wanted a TT for the past 20 years. I finally lost 35 pounds and kept it off for 4 years. My boobs are deflated and tummy so stretched out. I'm not sure to go with full B or small C. I don't want big boobs. Just filled. I'm terrified of the recovery after reading stories in here for TT. Should I have both done at same time? I'm excited and so scared all at once ????????

Roller coaster emotions...

I'm so obsessed with everyone's recovery on here and results. It's so hard to post pictures of my tummy:(. I go through wishing I could accept it to nope...I've worked really hard for this. I deserve it. Maybe the more I post the more comfortable I'll feel. I can do this. ????????

250-275 cc sizers

I had my consult today and it was fabulous. I put my deposit down and I have a date 1/4/2017. I decided I'm going for silicone under the muscle MP. I'm so excited, nervous....lots of emotions. But I can't wait. I love that my PS does drainless procedures. I'm going to take these months before surgery to get in the best shape I can.

Less than 2 weeks ....nervous

I'm scheduled for surgery 1/4/2017. So many emotions. Full TT, BA 250cc (I'm hoping it's not too big). Lipo on hips, inner and outer thighs. Just tying to get through Xmas so I can focus on things I need. I did order a bedmax today that should be here any day. Any suggestions?? Tips? I love this site.

Today is the day!

I'm hoping I have everything ready. I feel a little sick to my tummy. But it's nerves. I hope I'm making the right decision. Very scary and exciting time.

I made it to the flat side

It's not too bad. But I'm sure it's the meds. Hoping I get the results I'm looking for

nausea

Been dust and nausea all night early morning. Lots of meds make my tummy sick. But feeling much better now. Only minimal dizzyness. Just got ready put my clothes on waiting for my ride.

Feeling much better

Seems like 1 boob is bigger than the other. Let's hope when swelling goes down it's closer to the other one. Not too much pain in boobs like a 2 out of 10. Tummy is a 4 out of 10. Still in pain meds. Might down the dosage tomorrow.

My neck is killing me. Neck pillow!! Don't forget neck pillow!!

It's a must. Neck and back hurt way more than anything else at this point.

Tummy picture

So far I love what I see! Can't wait for 2 weeks out. Took off the binder today.

No constipation :)

I was so worried that I was going to be constipated and it would be hell. I started taking stool softeners 4 days before, stuck to my already low sodium high fiber diet. Day of surgery started Metamucil 2x's daily, with laxative 2 times as well. Topped off with boiled prunes. Works like a charm. I can't say enough how relived I am with no constipation. :)

Tired today

My pain is at a 3 out of 10. Backing off the meds today. I'm just super tired. Yay I'm feeling like tomorrow I'm going to turn a corner. I can get up and move around, just can't stand up straight yet. Happy healing to everyone. I have no pain at all in my chest. Just soreness.

Ouch Zingers ....

I'm down to 1 pain pill in morning and 1 at night. My biggest pain is the zingers that come and go across my scar. Like huge electrical currents. I can't wait for these to go away. My belly on fire. But getting better everyday. Tomorrow is my post op with my PS. I get to take this compression garment off. I had no drains I'm thankful for that.

Post op today Day 5

Today is day 5. Went to get checked out. My tummy is healing great. Some swelling. I finally took a shower and that felt great.

Boob picture that didn't post

Laying down. Super tired.

Feeling great

Still want them to drop.

Turning a corner

Today is the first day I feel so much better. I stopped all meds. They were making me so sick. 24 hrs only taking Tylenol. Only thing left that hurts is my lower back.

Took a shower on my own. Gave myself a facial. Feeling great. I think I'm finally happy I did this :)

Don't stop taking laxative or Metamucil. Big mistake I made. Thought because I stopped the meds I could. Nope!

Haven't had too many Zingers ... yay for that!

Compression Garments

Got this FedEx today. Love it.

I over did it. Little swelling

I felt so good yesterday. Did laundry, cleaned kitchen, cleaned my room. Then took the rest of the day and relaxed. Went out with my friend for dinner and it wiped me out! I'm a little swollen today. But still loving my results.

I made it to 2 weeks!

Feeling better then ever. My stingers come and go farther apart now. Just a couple times a day. I hope they go away by next week!! Tummy and belly button doing great. Minimal swelling. Boobs never hurt to begin with and still don't. I'm sure it's because I went smaller. 250cc. I just wanted to fill in my boobs. The left one is dropping I can tell by the picture. I'm very pleased with my results. It can only get better:) happy healing everyone.

Before pictures I never uploaded. :-0

Wow looking back just two weeks ago.

A few more pics

Reflecting back 2 weeks ago. It can only get better from here.

3 weeks today!

I never thought I'd be here. Yay! Time is just flying by. I'm out walking just a little, but things are getting back to normal. I have 3 week check up on Friday. I hope they clear me for lots of walking & no more binder. I only have binder for the lipo on my hips and thighs. I'm not in anymore pain at all. No Motrin, Tylenol...nothing. I occasional get "Zingers" here and there, but that's it. I'm not 100% standing straight still have tightness where there muscle repair was done. I also have done swelling. I'm also happy with my breast size. all and all I'm healing very nicely. So glad I did this. My weight is actually 3 pounds less than when I went in, so yay!! I can't wait to get back to the gym!

Getting better. Still minor swelling.

Everyday I'm getting my strength back. I go back to work in 2 weeks. I'm so glad I had all this time to heal. I was cleared to walk yay!!! I walked 2.5 miles today and did light weights and TRX squats :)

Little over 8 weeks update

I'd say I'm about 95% back to normal. I'm running, kickboxing, lifting again. Yay!! Loving the new me. I will say, as you can see from the pictures, I still get swelling. I wake up flat but the more I move and especially workout I get swelling. Plus my scar gets very red. Usually it's very light. These picture were right after my run.

I'm so glad I went through with it. My boobs are just how I wanted them. Not too big at all. I'd recommend Dr. Mariotti again and again.

13 week update

Wow time sure flies! I can't believe it's been 13 weeks. I'm feeling good, other than swelling after I exercise and sometimes feel like I have a spare tire. I know it doesn't look like it too much but boy it sure does feel like it. One thing for sure is this is not a magic weight loss, you still need to keep a good clean diet and keep up with your workouts. Watch your sodium for sure! I'm 95% feeling back to normal, I don't get as tired as I used to, I'm back to full workouts including my abs. I just feel pressure in my lower ab area now, hopefully that goes away soon along with the swelling I get from time to time.

As far as my boobs, I have boob greed here and there, but then remember that I wasn't looking for "big", I was looking to fill my deflated boobs. I can't wait for the next 3 month hoping I see even better results. Nothing I can do about my stretch marks, and frankly I'm OK with it! After losing weight and going through this procedure...I'll take the stretch marks! Hope everyone is healing nicely:) Love this site!
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I spoke on the phone with Melissa I knew i wanted to go through with it. Dr. Mariotti's office staff has been excellent. From the beginning to end the process was seamless. Both Dr. Mariotti and PA Kim Mello have answered my questions, (i had tons), and made me feel at ease. I feel very well taken care of. i would recommend Dr. Mariotti in a heartbeat to anyone looking to have some work done. I'm loving my results and I'm only on day 11:)