39 Yr Old Mommy of 2 LO's - Hernia Repair, TT, BA, Flank Lipo, Nipple Reduction

Hi all! Well, I have been stalking this site for...

Hi all! Well, I have been stalking this site for sometime now. I am 2 weeks post op and man, it's been a ride! I have no regrets, though :-) My pre-baby status is lean, athletic, runner body. I have endured 2 C-sections over the past 4 years that left me with a baseball sized hernia, major saggy skin and deflated saggy a-cup tata's (was a C prior to children). I have not been happy with my body, but what prompted this surgery was the need to repair the painful hernia. I also had a lot of painful scar tissue from the last C-section, as I ended up with a MRSA infection that contributed to the wonderful mess :-) I figured that if I was going to go through any other surgery, I was going to have my body repaired back to it's previous state (or at least as close as possible!). I am currently 2 weeks post-op and am still fairly swollen. Apparently, the lipo does this. It could be another 8-10 weeks before I see FULL results, but in the end, my sides will be smooth and contoured. Also, I just took my garment off, so some of the rippling is from that! Super happy with my results so far.

22 days post op pics

Hey all! Well, still dealing with post op blues, but damn happy with my results so far. Still residual swelling from the flank/bra lipo, but that cd take many weeks. I can't describe the post op blues. You wd think I wd be happy but I had some issues with my bladder post-surgery from the catheter and now I feel like I am anxious all the time. Also, because I have been walking all hunched over, my muscles are tight and I strained my chest muscle last night. Arg! Trying to stay positive! I often feel trapped in someone else's body with a slab of numb skin on my front (and still quite a bit of soreness). The psychology behind all of this is crazy...anyhow, I will continue my best to try to be patient. No turning back. Hehe :)

9 weeks post-op! 39 yo with hernia repair, TT, BA, and flank lipo

Hey all! It feels like it has been years. To think just 9 weeks ago, my post-op living hell began. By week 4, I started to see the light and I can truly say right now that it seems like it all happened looong ago. It is so worth it. Not a single regret (except how a few post-op issues were handled). It's all behind me now :)
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Degnan is the best! Over the years I have heard nothing but good things about him from women in all age groups. He has NO website and is PURELY word of mouth. He is super booked! BEST bedside manner ever. I was with him for close to 2 hours for my first consult. He explains everything in detail and encourages you to meet with other doctors and perform your own due diligence (which I did, but I knew he was the one from the beginning). He is intelligent, does not put sales pressure on (which I think is MAJORLY tacky), and has you come back as many times as you need to prior to surgery to talk things through with him. He wants his patients to feel comfortable and confident with whatever procedure they are looking into doing. I 100% recommend him to anyone, even if you have to travel.