Coolsculpting Back Fat - Walnut Creek, CA

I purchased 6 treatments for my back. I needed two...

I purchased 6 treatments for my back. I needed two sessions one on each side which is a hour long for each side. The first ten minutes it was uncomfortable but after that I felt a pulling pinching feeling which was also tolerable. Once the hour is over a 2 minutes massage is performed on the treated area. The massage was excruciating and felt like it was the longest two minutes ever.

4 days after

4 days have passed I still feel some discomfort. I have attached my photos

3 months later

Hello,

I thought I post pics of 3 months later after the first treatment. I honestly can say I don't really see much of a difference. I am starting to think I should have taken the $3,000 and put it down towards getting lipo done. I was told that I would see the real results by the 3rd month.

I workout and eat right. I would think because I do both I would see results faster.

I am going for my second treatment at the end of March. I will keep you all posted. I am expecting to see dramatic results by June 2017, let's see what happens.
Berman skin institute