Coolsculpting Back Fat - Walnut Creek, CA

I purchased 6 treatments for my back. I needed two...

I purchased 6 treatments for my back. I needed two sessions one on each side which is a hour long for each side. The first ten minutes it was uncomfortable but after that I felt a pulling pinching feeling which was also tolerable. Once the hour is over a 2 minutes massage is performed on the treated area. The massage was excruciating and felt like it was the longest two minutes ever.

4 days after

4 days have passed I still feel some discomfort. I have attached my photos

3 months later

Hello,

I thought I post pics of 3 months later after the first treatment. I honestly can say I don't really see much of a difference. I am starting to think I should have taken the $3,000 and put it down towards getting lipo done. I was told that I would see the real results by the 3rd month.

I workout and eat right. I would think because I do both I would see results faster.

I am going for my second treatment at the end of March. I will keep you all posted. I am expecting to see dramatic results by June 2017, let's see what happens.

4 months later

3 week update

Here are pictures from my second treatment on March 31st 2017 today is April 21st 2017. I also attached a before and after from December 2016.

Before and after

I've have two treatments last one was March 31st.

Left pic was taken April 21st and right pic taken December 2016 no treatment in December.
Berman skin institute