Best Decision, Best Results with the Best Doctor! - Walnut Creek, CA

I wanted to wait 1 year until I wrote this, when...

I wanted to wait 1 year until I wrote this, when everything was healed... I have always been unhappy with my breasts, but way too scared to actually do anything about it. Getting older and working out lifting weights hasn't exactly helped, and I guess I got to the point where I thought "well they couldn't get any worse" So I got over the fear and decided to have a few consultations. When I met Dr. Behmand I knew he was the right one for me. My friend had a great experience with him, and his before & afters looked great! the search was over. I seriously feel so lucky, I love my results!! I let him know what I was looking for and trusted him to decide the CC to choose. I feel they are perfectly proportionate to my body & look totally natural! Every damn day when I wake up and get dressed I think "Damn I love my new boobs!" It sounds funny, but after going through your whole life unhappy and feeling embarrassed or self conscious - to feel this way is really exciting.

My procedure specifics

I forgot to add that I got a Vertical Lift with 325CC Silicone Implants under the muscle

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Nothing but praise for this man! This list could be long - Dr. Behmand is very down to earth, calm, honest, knowledgable, and a nice person. He was very straightforward and took time during our consultation. I felt very relaxed about moving forward with him. He was honest about the recovery time, healing process (I am a hairdresser and he said he wouldn't even consider it if I couldn't take 3 weeks off) and the office is a great support! Scars in Breast Lift's have always been a deterrent - but they are barely visible! He is so good!!! My results way surpass what I thought could be possible for me. They are proportionate for my body, and super natural looking. I feel so lucky I had him as my Doctor.