37, 2 Kids, with New Breasts That I Love! - Walnut Creek, CA

I have always been petite and small chested, about...

I have always been petite and small chested, about a 32A-B cup. After breastfeedjng two babies and pumping for almost three years, my breasts shrivled up to barely an A. I knew it was time to do what I had been wanting to do for over 20 years.

I chose 400cc moderate plus profile silicone gel implants. And I had my surgery about 10 weeks ago. There was a period of about one month afterward when I felt a lot of post-surgery anxiety, which I now understand is very common and quite normal. It was painful immediately after, I'm not going to lie! I thought that I had made a huge mistake and they were much too big, etc. So I called Dr. Behmand's office and spoke with his lovely assistant Ashley a few times, and she always took the time to reassure me and listen to me concerns. It is definitely a "process." They told me to be patient and wait a few weeks. After about two months they started to look and feel like part of me. And now that I can see the results...they are perfection!

Worth every penny. Just in time for summer!! I look the way I've always wanted it look in a swimsuit and I don't have a flat chest at the gym in my sports bra. I'm so happy with my decision to go with Dr. Behmand!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I cannot thank Dr. Behmand and his wonderful staff enough. They are all so kind, professional, welcoming, and unpretentious. I felt a little nervous going in for my initial consultation, but they made me feel right at ease. I didn't feel pressured into anything. Dr. Behmand actually has a sense of humor, which helped to break the ice, and his bedside manner couldn't be better. You can just tell that he loves what he does and that he truly cares about his patients. He listened to my wishes and made a recommendation based on his professional opinion, which was a size much larger than I had imagined. I trusted his opinion and he was absolutely spot on with the size! They are noticable but very natural looking for my body proportions. I am extremely happy with my results. One thing that really impressed me was that he really went the extra mile to be sure that I was comfortable after my surgery. I called him on a Sunday because I was feeling a lot of pain when the local anesthesia wore off. He immediately packed up his kids and drove to meet my husband to write me a new prescription. I still can't believe he did that. Not your typical doctor. He is simply THE best! I highly recommend Dr. Behmand if you are considering a breast surgery. He is an amazing doctor and a very kind person. A true professional and an artist!! Thank you again!