32A to 34DD. Walnut Creek, CA

My sister inlaw had her BA done a few years back...

My sister inlaw had her BA done a few years back with Dr.Prescott. I had been thinking about having a BA done over 8 years ago, it was just so hard for me to make a decision. However, I took my time to understand that it was not just an "itch that I needed to scratch", but it was something that I really wanted. It was a big decision to make but after having my son 8 years ago, I have decided that I am no longer having anymore children and that I want to do this BA to look and feel better in clothes and bathing suits. Anyway, I called in for a consultation, to make the long story short, the staff was nice, very friendly, they don't look over done with plastic surgery. They were all professional and helpful. I had overall outstanding service from beginning to end of my journey. Now as you read down, I'll be talking about my PS, I highly recommend him. :)
Pleasanton Plastic Surgeon

When I saw Dr.Prescott, he talked through the types of implants, procedure, what to expect, we went over size and whatnot...throughout the process I didnt feel rushed , he answered all my questions with confidence. I didnt look further for another PS because I felt right away that he was the one! I am now about 7 weeks post-op, I'm feeling great, I look great, I am happy with my results. Surgery was a breeze, just so you know I don't do well with pain (very low tolerance) but I'll just say that he gave me the reassurance that it'll be fine and I'm in good hands. After surgery, I was like "thats it?!"...pain was tolerable, it was more like a muscle sore from doing too many push-ups and to sum it up...I would recommend him to anyone! :)