28, 5'9, 140lbs and 4 Months After Breastfeeding. Walnut Creek, CA

I have been interested in getting a breast...

I have been interested in getting a breast augmentation for close to 7 years. About 4 years ago I went to several consultations in San Francisco and never felt quite comfortable enough with one of the doctors to move forward. With the advice of my family and friends, I waited till after I had a child and after I stopped breastfeeding. Once I was done breastfeeding, my breast were flat, saggy, and smaller than they were to begin with (I had been a 34B/32C my whole life)! I had to wait 3.5 weeks for my consultation with Dr. Behmand, and I'll be honest, there were moments where I was anxious and thought about canceling and trying to see someone else. But I waited. And I couldn't be more happy that I did. During my consultation, he didn't rush me, made me feel very comfortable and was very knowledgable when I asked him questions. Ultimately, I let him choose the size. He looked at me from the back of the exam room with a couple of different implants stuffed in my bra and helped me choose which would look best in his professional opinion. In the end, I chose 550CC Mentor silicone implants, under the muscle. I was afraid they would look way too big, but even 2 days post-op, my family and friends continued to say they looked so natural. The best part- he had an opening for the day after my consultation to preform the surgery and I jumped on the open appointment! Within 24 hours I was in the hospital and ready for surgery! The first day of recovery was very painful, Im not going to lie. I didn't know what to expect, but it was comforting knowing I could call and ask Dr Behmand questions even on that weekend (which I did call Saturday morning, sorry Dr!). I am not almost 3 weeks post-op and already feel amazing with the results! I am so so happy I waited to find Dr. Behmand, he is such a perfectionist!!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon